Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What I have been working on.....

I just wanted to share a sneak peak of my latest mini's I have been working on. I started these 2 this past week and thought I would give everyone a sneak peak. The first one is a mini album I AM ACTUALLY making for myself. I have been addicted to using my "Bind It All" and started this chipboard album for me and my fiance's photos (I THINK) lol..... I ended up painting all of the chipboard pieces white with acrylic paint and then adding the paper on top. Here is the cover I just finished.... (I am working backwards) Usually I do the cover last. LOL. I honestly loved everything about it.

This next mini album I started early last week I feel like there is something MISSING On the cover and I started about 4 pages in it so far but I am just showing the cover. I used the new DCWV paper stack (The Lemon Flower Stack) I really loved that paper line and the colors, but It still needs more to the cover and a charm and some fibers and ribbons tied on the binding. I am not sure where this album is going yet but I will figure it out when I get it finished. Like I said this one is not complete I been brain storming and working on other things... lol I am bad at that I have a huge draw full of "Started Projects" lol

Thanks for looking , and Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Liz, I love the mini album you made with the TH bird & birdcage......it's beautiful! But all of your albums are! I am trying to learn to make them.....I hope mine will come out half as nice as yours!

    ReplyDelete