Yes I know, I have been slacking on my blog posts, but yes I have been getting some scrapping done. I did this altered box out of one of thoes cardboard boxes from joanns for $1 (pictured below) I also used wood pieces for the feet of the altered box (also pictured below) I also found thoes located in the same section.
black acrylic paint
graphic 45 paper
flowers from wild orchid crafts
I also used chipboard florishes
2 different trims
I first painted the box with black acrylic paint. (all sides, inside and bottom). I also painted 4 of the wooden knobs. (This box is another one I started in white)
I used mod podge to glue the paper cut outs onto the box. I also used it on the entire box to make it looks glossy, along with the feet and bottom of the box. After that dried I added my embellishments and trim and this is how it turned out.
As you can see I just hot glued the wooden knobs on the bottom as legs.
Thanks for looking!