Monday, November 21, 2011

HUGE NEWS!!! A Design team call!! Thats right, a design call for my store!!

 
So what you need to do to apply is the following.....

1-Do a video responce to this video with 3 projects showing off
laces, beads and things I carry in my store. They do not have to be
from my store but I do perfer that they are.
Title the video "Lizyjose design team tryout"
2- also please email me some information about yourself just
so I can know your style and a little more about you.
liz_y_jose@yahoo.com

Everyone is welcome to enter, but please become a subscriber!!
This design team call will be open until December, 20
and I will announce the new designers between the 21-27.
Goodluck everyone!!!
Cant wait to see all of your fantastic projects!

Store Info:
www.etsy.com/shop/lizyjose



No comments:

Post a Comment