Thursday, August 4, 2011

Spotted Canary School Sign.

I have finally finished my Spotted Canary School sign to display in Jo-ann Fabrics for my Scrapbooking Classes. I loved the way it came out. I also needed a sample scrapbook page for the display board so I had decided to make one of my little Chloe. The board is made of a large canvas. I used Mod Podge to glue down that papers.
Tell me what you ladies think. Hopefully it will catch enough attention haning up in Joanns.

Here is the photo of a closeup of the layout I made for the sign.
If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment!



Thanks for LOOKING!!


1 comment:

  1. Your sign and layout are beautiful! I hope your classes are a great success. I am your 75th follower. I would love for you to visit me and become a follower for me too. Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete