Monday, March 28, 2011

I GOT THE JOB!!!

I have to say this has been the MOST Amazing day ever! Not only did I get an amazing package from Theresa, but I recieved a call from my local JOANNS!! I had an interview a few weeks ago to be a craft teacher, and demonstrator and recieved a call that I HAD GOTTEN THE JOB!!

I will be teaching scrapbooking, kids crafts and more! After 3 months of following their class guidelines I will be able to create my own classes teaching my own techniques, crafts and more!! I am so excited and this is going to be so much fun!!! I scheduled my first class today we planned for a starting date in July but I think I might add some sooner classes for the store. From what we discussed I will be starting at the minimum of starting 3 classes a month which is great!! I am so EXCITED!

I will also get a discount through the store..... (not good for me) lol... But hey!! cheaper stuff for me... lol



Thanks for looking 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Liz, you are an amazing designer and you deserve this......WOOHOO! I am so happy for you! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete