Thursday, April 7, 2011

Paintcan Swap..

So Since my partner has recieved her can today I can go ahead and post photos of what I have sent her. This swap has been the BEST SWAP I have been in yet. I really got to know my partner and she is a wonderful person! I am so glad I recieved her as a partner. Now, on to the can....
Here is the can that I sent to my partner Theresa

I also made her a altered box with a mini album inside. I used distress crackle paint, distress ink and also a paint dabler on her box. As for the mini album It was very hard for me to make a mini album that had very little embellishements on it so I could ACTUALLY fit it in the box like it was ment to.. lol
Here is the altered box


This is the altered box and the mini album I made that fits right inside of it.

Here is the MINI, Mini album




I also made her some these glass flowers
And last but not least all of the Goodies I sent her!

Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment