Friday, April 8, 2011

Mini album Demo TOMORROW!

As posted before I am doing a demo at the open house at the Joanns craft store in Eau claire, Wi. If you would like to stop by to make one feel free. Like I said before we will be making a 3x3 mini album (I will be supplying the stuff to make it) and YES it will be FREE. I was trying my hardest to think of ways to promote my classes so here it is. These will be the little SUPER mini albums that I will be teaching to make. (embellishements will not be included)
You will have choice of papers, covers and ribbon.
So again if you live near the store location STOP ON BY! I would love to have you! Hope to see you there.





Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog Liz and love your work! Love the albums youve made :)

    Hope you have a lovely week!!!
    hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete