Sunday, November 6, 2011

New project!! YAY FINALLY, altered frame/ shadow box

Hi, everyone!! I know I have been MIA for along time! I have not had much time for crafting lately so when I finally got something done I just had to post it. I will be posting alot more now, because I am finally finding some spare time for myself so expect lots of new projects soon!!! 
I did this altered frame with a shadow box type layout inside. This was an old frame I painted with white crackle paint. I then added my 8 1/2 x 11 layout. I made this layout using the new recollection stack, laces from my store and flowers from wild orchid crafts. Hope you guys like it!

If you are interested in checking out all the new laces in my store here is the link
www.etsy.com/shop/lizyjose

Here is a 20% off coupon as well
save20






Thanks for looking!!



No comments:

Post a Comment