Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Mini album swap

I have reciently hosted a Mini album swap over on the Cricut Message Board. Yesterday I recieved THE most beautiful mini from my partner Cheryl.

She also has the video of the album I have recieved. The photos DO NOT do the album justice!!
Here is a Photo of all the AMAZING stuff I recieved from her including Vintage lace, a handmade shoe,  beautiful card, handmade flowers, a stamp, prima florish, and diecuts.
This is the beautiful shoe I have recieved from her!! Gorgeous!!

I am INLOVE with this gorgeous card!! So cute!!

And last but not least the AMAZING album she had made me and all the inside pages. Be sure to check out her blog for the video of the mini (well not so mini) lol the picture do not do it justice!!









Thanks for looking!!


1 comment: