Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Spoil me swap goodies...

I was in a "Spoil me swap" over on the cricut board and got a TON of wonderful goodies from my partner. She was a wonderful partner and surely got to know me because everything she picked was COMPLETELY ME! The Defuser from day one smells amazing and is so pretty... it has a flower that comes out and a pretty little dragonfly charm.... It is OFFICIALLY on my craft desk and smells my whole living room up...... I Expecially LOVED the mini albums she made. She knew that I loved Twilight, so she made me a wonderful mini album out of the newer DCWV stack the one that looks like Twilight. She also made me another mini album out of the prima "Fairy Flora" Collection. A collection I have had my  eye on forever and have never found it near me. I was so excited to get the notecards and 6x6 paper stack... I already have some GREAT PLANS FOR THAT STACK!!! Luckily there is 4 of each piece of paper for me to pick apart... lol... Everything else was wonderful, and loved it all... I do have to mention I only had 2 of the chocolates in the bag because my Fiance stole them saying that "Since I had gotten all of these goodies in the mail that I could atleast give him the candy..." lol Gotta love men....


With all that said here are my goodies, I will post pics of what I made and what I had sent her but I totally forgot to take pics.... So I  am going to have to go steal some pictures from her... lol






Thanks for looking!!!



1 comment: