Sunday, February 20, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award




I am excited to say I recieved my 1st blogger award. Yay, Thank you so much Sue!! I am so honoured!  So in order for me  to accept this award I need to pass the award onto another 8 stylish blogs and list 8 things about myself, so left the fun begin. Here goes!

1.) I love to do crafts expecially paper crafting.
2.) I have 2 pets. Gizmo is my cat, and Chloe is my dog.
3.) I am now addicted to mini albums as you all can tell!
4.) I live in wisconsin where there is way to much snow for me!! Yet I love the state.
5.) I grew up in Ny.
6.) I am scared of spiders. lol.
7.) I am now addicted to blogging and swaps.
8.) I love to travel




5 comments:

  1. thank you for the award! Not sure if i follow you or not i dont see a follow button?
    but love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the award. Sorry it took me several days to comment but was so busy painting bedroom and bathroom and ceilings. I was exhausted when I would stop painting and never took the time to thank you. I love the shappy chic look of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Elizabeth!
    Thank you so much for the award. It really means a lot.

    Hugs,Bona

    ReplyDelete